Cacao Tea – Costa Esmeraldas 2017 Harvest, Ecuador
80 grams resealable package.
How to brew:
To ensure full flavor is released, cacao tea requires hotter water and longer steep time. We recommend steeping two teaspoons of loose leaf tea (using an infuser or tea bag) in a cup of boiling water (210° F) for at least 6-8 minutes. Enjoy it pure or with sweetener. It can also be used in mix drinks as well if the natural chocolate flavor is desired. Of course, you can add more tea if a stronger flavor is desired.
Kajkab cacao tea is a healthy alternative to traditional caffeinated drinks. It is 100% natural, no preservative and without any artificial flavors or starches (zero calories, gluten-free, and vegan). Not only is it delicious, but it will also make you feel better all day long thanks to its unique health-improving properties.
Here are other benefits of Kajkab cacao tea:
1. Eliminate the caffeine
- Cacao contains theobromine, which has a gentle effect that is long-lasting and increases feelings of well-being
2. Antioxidants powerhouse
- With 40 times more antioxidants than blueberries, it is one of nature’s most potent antioxidant foods.
3. Healthy weight-loss
- Drink a cup of hot Kajkab cacao tea before meals to help manage weight. Studies show cacao helps to curb appetite.
4. Minerals for the body
- Cacao is high in iron, magnesium, and zinc, all of which to support the different systems within your body.
5. Mood-enhancing properties
- Anandamide – known as the “bliss molecule,” it creates a feeling of euphoria
- Serotonin – known as the feel-good brain chemical, it restores feelings of well being to the mind and body
- Phenethylamine – leads to increased mental drive/cognition and helps to combat feelings of depression and anxiety
- Dopamine – increases sensations of pleasure and enhances motor and cognitive skills